ArabiaWeather - (890) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (731,436) cases.
• (16) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (9384) cases.
• The percentage of positive examinations is approximately (4.23%), compared to (3.81%) yesterday.
• (21,048) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (7,139,945).
• The number of recovery cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day reached (855) cases, bringing the total cases to (711,614) cases.
• The number of active cases currently stands at (10,438) cases.
• The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (87), while (84) cases have been discharged.
• The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (591) cases.
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 11%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 23%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 18%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 13%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 25%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 10%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 7%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 9%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 7%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- 392 in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- 128 in Irbid governorate, of which 6 are in Ramtha.
- 115 in Zarqa Governorate.
- 61 in Balqa Governorate.
- 41 in Karak Governorate.
- 39 in the Aqaba governorate.
- 39 in Mafraq Governorate.
- 25 are in Ma'an Governorate, of which 12 are in Petra.
- 17 in Ajloun governorate.
- 15 in Jerash Governorate.
- 9 in Tafila governorate.
- 9 in Madaba governorate.