ArabiaWeather - (2648) cases of the new Corona virus were recorded, as follows:
(2646) local cases, were distributed as follows:
- (1578) in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- (320) in Zarqa Governorate.
- (139) in Al Balqa governorate.
- (230) are in the Irbid governorate, of which (112) are in Ramtha.
- (109) in Karak governorate.
- (104) in Jerash governorate.
- (58) in Madaba governorate.
- (36) in the Aqaba Governorate.
- (28) are in Ma'an governorate, of whom (1) are in Petra.
- (24) in Ajloun governorate.
- (18) In Mafraq Governorate.
- (2) In Tafila governorate.
- Two external cases, one of which is for a Jordanian man coming from abroad, and the other for a Jordanian truck driver coming through the Al Omari Border Center.
This brings the total number of cases in the Kingdom to (43620) cases.
- (29) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (443) cases.
- The number of cases that are admitted today for treatment in approved hospitals (97) cases, and the total number of cases that are currently receiving treatment in hospitals reaches (1078) cases, while the rest of the injured are subject to home isolation.
(100) recoveries have been recorded today, in accredited hospitals.
(24481) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of tests to (1643054).
• In light of the continued registration of local cases of infection, the Ministry of Health calls on everyone to abide by defense orders, follow safety and prevention standards, wear masks, and not hold gatherings for more than (20) people, use the (Aman) app, and the (Sahhah) app.
Download a safety app from here and protect yourself and your family from the possibility of infection with the Corona epidemic
Download the app to receive weather notifications and more..
Browse the places and offers near you