ArabiaWeather - (1181) cases of the new Corona virus were recorded, and they were distributed as follows:
- (763) in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- (182) in Al-Balqa governorate.
- (89) in Irbid Governorate, of which (2) are in Ramtha.
- (29) In Zarqa Governorate.
- (25) in Tafila governorate.
- (18) In Mafraq Governorate.
- (17) In Karak Governorate.
- (14) In Aqaba Governorate.
- (14) in Jerash Governorate.
- (13) In Ajloun governorate.
- (12) In Madaba governorate.
- (5) In Ma'an Governorate.
This brings the total number of cases in the Kingdom to (326,855) cases, while the number of currently active cases reaches (7,958) cases.
- (12) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (4,316) cases.
- Today, the number of cases admitted to hospitals is (56), while (31) cases are left.
The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (405) cases.
The total number of isolation beds used in hospitals for confirmed and suspected cases yesterday (345), with an occupancy rate (8%), while the total number of ICU beds used in hospitals for confirmed and suspected cases yesterday (117), with an occupancy rate (13%).
The total number of ventilators used in hospitals for confirmed and suspected cases yesterday (48), with an occupancy rate (5%).
- The number of recovery cases for this day in home isolation and hospitals reached (1030) cases, bringing the total number of recovery cases to (314,581) cases.
(21,270) laboratory examinations were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (3,866,183) examinations, thus, the rate of positive tests for this day is approximately (5.55%).
• The Ministry of Health calls on everyone to abide by defense orders, and to follow preventive measures, especially wearing masks, not holding gatherings of more than (20) people, and following up on the awareness campaigns that it launched in partnership with a number of ministries and agencies to prevent corona infection and register to take vaccines