Weather of Arabia - The latest weather maps indicate expectations that the Maghreb will be affected by an extension of the air elevation in the upper layers of the atmosphere, which leads to temperatures higher than normal levels in most regions, with the possibility of some cumulus rain clouds multiplying over parts of the mountainous heights, God willing.
Weather forecast in Morocco during the days of Eid:
- The effect of the heat wave recedes slightly from Morocco on Wednesday (the first day of Eid), so that temperatures tend to drop, but the weather remains hot in the interior regions with temperatures in the late 30s Celsius, and it is relatively hot on the coastal strip, and some thundershowers are likely. on parts of the mountains.
- Another tangible drop in temperatures occurs at the end of the week, when they approach their usual rates, and the weather is relatively hot in various regions.
- Amounts of clouds appear at different heights in the interior regions, interspersed with cumulus rain clouds over parts of the mountains.
Weather forecast in Algeria during the days of Eid:
- There is a gradual and tangible rise in temperatures during the Eid days and in most regions, and hot weather prevails in various regions, which are very hot in the desert regions.
- Amounts of clouds appear at different heights in the north of the country, interspersed with the formation of cumulus clouds over parts of the mountains, accompanied by thunderstorms and wind activity.
- The tropical divide extends in the far south of the country, with chances of thunderstorms of varying intensity.
Weather forecast in Tunisia during Eid days:
- A gradual rise in temperatures occurs during the Eid days, and this rise reaches its peak on Saturday, when the weather is relatively hot in most areas.
- Amounts of clouds appear at different altitudes, and thunderstorms are likely, especially on Friday and Saturday, in the northern mountainous heights.
Weather forecast in Libya during the days of Eid:
- There is a gradual rise in temperatures, especially in the western regions, and the weather will be hot on the northern coast, and hot in the interior regions.
- The weather is stable and sunny in most regions, God willing.
Weather forecast in Mauritania during Eid days:
- Temperatures tend to rise on Wednesday and Thursday, especially in the north of the country, before dropping again on Friday.
- Daily rain is expected in the south of the country as a result of the extension of the seasonal tropical belt.
- North wind activity on Thursday in the northern regions causing dust storms in those areas.