Weather of Arabia - dawn on Monday, June 21, at 03h32 UTC GMT, the summer solstice for the year 2021 occurs, announcing the entry of summer from an astronomical point of view in the northern hemisphere, including the Arab region, and the period of its occurrence is characterized by days with The night is short and the day is the longest in the year, and at this date important matters occur. We will review and provide you with a simplified scientific explanation that answers most of the questions:
What does that mean scientifically and why is it called a coup?
- On the date of the summer solstice, the tilt of the Earth’s axis of rotation around itself reaches its climax at an angle of about 23.44 degrees to the left relative to the plane of its orbit around the sun, that is, the maximum inclination of the North Pole towards the sun, as a defining moment, and then reverses to start an apparent annual journey in the direction Opposite, to the right.
- On this separating day, the sun apparently reaches its maximum course and orbit, during noon, in the dome of the northern hemisphere of the Earth, which receives the largest amount of sunlight, and then its orbit begins an apparent annual opposite journey towards the south.
- This day is considered the date of the entry of summer from an astronomical point of view in the northern half of the Earth, north of the equator, in contrast to the astronomical entry of winter in the southern half of it.
- On this date, the sun becomes, at noon, completely perpendicular to the Tropic of Cancer that passes along the south of the Arab world, the most important of which is the Egyptian city of Aswan, where there is no shadow at noon in a very remarkable annual phenomenon.
- On the summer solstice, the sun rises in the far northeast and sets in the far northwest.
- After the summer solstice, night gradually regains a few minutes from the day, until they become equal by the autumnal equinox on September 22, 2021.
What is the difference between the date of entering the summer season, astronomically and aerially?
The date of the arrival of the summer varies between the astronomical calendar and the meteorological calendar. The date for the entry of the summer season in meteorology is June 01, while the summer begins practically and by weather throughout the Arab region between the months of May and June, where the atmosphere is dominated by hot and dry weather due to Geographical location.
ArabiaWeather Company is not responsible for the material displayed or published in ArabiaWeather Blogs, and bloggers are therefore fully responsible for their writings.
ArabiaWeather Company shall not be responsible for any republication. The materials published in the “Arabia Weather Blogs” in the various media, which puts anyone who publishes these blogs in the name of the Arabia Weather or quoting the Arabia Weather under liability and legal accountability.