Arab weather - It is expected that Qatar and Bahrain will be affected by the direct effects of the dust storm after the night hours of Monday / Tuesday and the dawn and morning of Tuesday 24-5-2022, and the intensity of dust will be moderate in general, which leads to a noticeable decrease in the levels of horizontal visibility coinciding with the high The sea waves of the Arabian Gulf.
Important recommendations for respiratory and eye patients to deal with dusty weather conditions:
- Avoid leaving the house when there are heavy dust waves, closing the windows and using air filters inside the house.
- Wet cloths can be placed on the edges of the windows to ensure that dust does not pass inside.
- Wear a face mask to protect the skin from dust, cover the nose and mouth to protect the respiratory tract from entering dust particles, and wear glasses to avoid dust from the eyes.
- Avoid exposure to dust for a long time, do not sit outdoors, and close car windows.
- Make sure you take medicines with you if you have asthma, so that you can control any attack that may happen to you.
- Avoid eating any food that is exposed and made outside the home, as it may have a lot of dirt and sand stuck in it.
- Keep drinking an appropriate amount of water to avoid dehydration in this atmosphere, and to help the body get rid of toxins.
- Not rubbing the eyes to avoid scratching the cornea, and washing them well and washing the face to get rid of the stuck dust.