Weather of Arabia - The latest weather readings indicate that surface winds, which are known locally as "Al-Bawareh winds", are expected to activate daily in eastern Saudi Arabia during the coming days, and their effects include parts of the Riyadh region administratively as well, and this comes as a result of the rush of a moderate-temperature air mass to the basin East of the Mediterranean Sea, and its influence extends to the north of the Kingdom, which leads to a deepening of the surface atmospheric elevation over those areas and a decline in the atmospheric pressure values between its north and east, God willing.
Details of the areas affected by the Al-Bawareh winds, day by day
- Monday, June 19: The northern and northeastern winds are active in the regions of Sharqia and Riyadh administratively, including (Hafr Al-Batin, Al-Ahsa, Al-Asimah, and all the eastern coastal regions) and lead to dust and dust in a way that may be dense in some areas, and cause Low horizontal visibility, where some gusts are expected to reach 60 km/h, especially in open areas.
- Tuesday: The activity of the northern winds is renewed in the regions of Al-Sharqiyah and Riyadh, and wind gusts range between (40-50 km / h) and lead to dust and dust.
- Wednesday and Thursday: Al-Bawareh winds continue to be active, but with less strength compared to the previous days.
Recommendations for dealing with this atmosphere:
- Pay attention to the high levels of dust in the air and its impact on patients with the respiratory system and eyes.
- Pay attention to the low horizontal visibility, especially on desert roads.