Weather of Arabia - The latest weather maps, through computer simulation models, indicate expectations of an intensification of the subtropical air rise over eastern and central Saudi Arabia with the first days of next August, and this leads to successive increases in temperatures in some areas, exceeding the 50-degree mark.
- The Eastern Region: A gradual rise in temperatures throughout the region during the coming days, exceeding 50 degrees Celsius in Al-Ahsa, Dammam, and many governorates and cities on the coming Tuesday and Wednesday, God willing.
- Riyadh Region: It ranges between 46-48 degrees Celsius in the eastern and southern parts of the Riyadh region administratively, including the capital, especially with the end of this week.
- Temperatures also rise in the north of the Kingdom and the north of the center, and are higher than their normal rates, with hot to very hot weather and temperatures ranging around the mid-forties.
- Temperatures are close to their normal rates in the rest of the regions.
- Mild weather in the southwestern highlands this week.