Arab Weather - Despite the stability of the atmosphere in most parts of the Kingdom these days, the Department of Operations and Weather Forecasts in Arab Weather is closely monitoring the output of weather maps, which now indicate that there is a rainy situation that is expected to affect large parts of the Kingdom from the end of the week The current forecast is identical to the seasonal weather forecast issued in mid-October.
And the latest weather readings indicate that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in addition to Iraq and Kuwait, is on a date with air activity at the end of this week, as a result of the rush of a cold upper basin from the north, in conjunction with an effective response to the Red Sea depression and the rush of currents saturated with moisture in the different layers of the atmosphere, which means This is the availability of many weather conditions and the mechanical (mountains) and dynamic air raising factors (a cold upper basin in the north), and these weather factors work together, God willing, to form thunderclouds by the end of this week over several parts of the Kingdom, including parts of the regions The northern and northern borders of the Eastern Province, Hail, Al-Qassim, Madinah and Makkah Al-Mukarramah, and it is not excluded that they will extend later, at the beginning of next week, to some other areas.
Accordingly, it is expected that the weather in the Kingdom will be as follows for the next seven days:
- Sunday 11/6: An opportunity for thunder showers of rain, especially at dawn and Sunday morning, on parts of the northern eastern region, which may include parts of the governorates of Khafji, Nairiya and Jubail, and may extend to a limited extent Dammam, while the weather returns to stability during daylight hours in most Regions except for parts of Jazan and Asir.
- Monday 11/7: Stable weather, mostly sunny in most areas, and relatively hot during the day in most areas, with the exception of parts of the north of the Kingdom and the southwestern highlands. Chances of rain showers remain in parts of Jazan and Asir, which may be heavy at times. And accompanied by the occurrence of thunder.
- Tuesday 11/8: Stable weather, mostly sunny in most areas, relatively hot during the day in most areas, and somewhat dusty in several parts of the central and eastern parts of the Kingdom, including the capital. There is also a decrease in the temperature in the north and the opportunity is ripe for showers of rain On parts of Jazan, Asir and Al Baha.
- Wednesday 11/9: There is a further decrease in temperatures in the north of the Kingdom, the north of the central and some central regions, including the capital, and the weather is stable and clear in most areas, with sporadic showers of rain in separate parts of Jazan and Asir And the patio.
- Thursday 11/10: The rainy situation begins to affect scattered parts of the northern eastern region, Rafha, Al-Qassim, Hail, Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah, and all the way to parts of the highlands of Makkah Al-Mukarramah. And accompanied by the occurrence of thunderstorms at the time and activity in the downward winds.
- Friday and Saturday 11 and 11/12: the impact of the rainy situation intensified on the Kingdom to include many areas, amid warnings of the possibility of the flow of valleys and perhaps the formation of torrential rain in some areas, especially the north-central.
And the specialists at the "Arab Weather" center are monitoring the possibility of rain extending to new areas at the beginning of next week, in addition to the chances of rain in some coastal areas of the Red Sea, the state of which becomes clear as the time period approaches, God willing. Updates that highlight more details will be released incrementally as needed.
We ask God to give us rain and not to make us despondent.