Arab Weather - The need for people to heat increases during the cold winter weather, especially with the obvious drop in temperatures, as many resort to traditional heating methods without taking caution and caution; Which may lead to victims of suffocation.
Therefore, caution and caution should be exercised when using different means of heating during the winter season, especially as the Kingdom is heading to different weather fluctuations.
A number of tips and instructions for citizens when using various types of heating devices, the most important of which are:
- Provide ventilation for the home from time to time to avoid suffocation accidents.
- Not leaving the heater on while sleeping.
- Place the heater in a safe place away from narrow corridors.
- Ensure the integrity of the hose connecting the gas heater and the cylinder, and replace the seal with each new cylinder.
- The kerosene heater is not supplied with fuel while it is on fire, or it is used to heat water and cook.
- Store petroleum products in a safe place out of children's reach.
- Inspect and maintain fireplace wires, and do not overload windows over its capacity .