- June is the sixth month in the Gregorian Roman solar calendar (GREGORRIAN CALENDER), known in the Arab East as "June", and in the Arabian Gulf, Yemen and the Nile Valley (June) and the Arab Maghreb it is called (Juin).
What does the word June mean?
- Aramaic-Syriac word meaning "wheat"; That is, wheat, which is its harvest season
- June: Named after the Roman gods (Juno), the goddess of marriage, she is the wife of Jupiter, the "supreme god", and she was of great beauty.
The number of days in the month of June and its events
- The number of days in the month of June (30) days.
- Among the most famous astronomical events in the month of June is the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere, which occurs on 06/21/2019 AD.
The most famous oral proverbs circulating in the Arab East for the month of June
- In June, apricots come down and pomegranates grow
- In June, corn remains like bamboo
- In June, the Pleiades rise and the scale rises
- June is on fire.
- June is the month of condition, first spring and last summer.
- Amateur June, Shawy July, and Kawi Father.
- In the heat of June, they make ayran milk.
- Your trouble with the June sauce does not go to waste.
- In June, the Sun enters the sign of Cancer and says to the heat, Welcome, dearest friend.
The month of May in the collective heritage of the Arab East.
ArabiaWeather Company is not responsible for the material displayed or published in ArabiaWeather Blogs, and bloggers are therefore fully responsible for their writings.
ArabiaWeather Company shall not be responsible for any republication. The materials published in the “Arabia Weather Blogs” in the various media, which puts anyone who publishes these blogs in the name of the Arabia Weather or quoting the Arabia Weather under liability and legal accountability.
This article was written originally in Arabic and is translated using a 3rd party automated service. ArabiaWeather is not responsible for any grammatical errors whatsoever.