Weather of Arabia - we are in tourism that depends on treating patients with natural elements such as water springs, lakes, natural baths, sand and exposure to sunlight, one of the types of medical tourism that is very popular in the world, where people go to natural places with healing properties to treat many diseases such as bone diseases, skin diseases and rheumatism .
In this article, we review the most famous Arab destinations that tourists from around the world visit for the purpose of recovery and recreation:
Tunisia is considered one of the most important and oldest countries in the world in medical tourism, where there are natural wealth of warm mineral water, in addition to the presence of popular hot baths scattered in the north and south of the country, and there are four treatment stations and fifty centers that treat natural mineral water, and nearly sixty A center that treats with sea water, and it also has eighteen high-quality underground hot springs, and there are popular baths for visitors from all over the world, and one of the most famous treatment centers in Tunisia is the city of Korbous and Hammam Bourguiba.
Jordan is considered one of the most pioneering countries in the field of medical tourism due to the multiplicity of natural sites from which therapeutic waters come out, and everyone is meant for the purpose of treatment. The most important sites for physical therapy in Jordan are:
1. The Dead Sea: Where the Dead Sea attracts visitors from all over the world, and it is considered one of the most prestigious therapeutic tourist places and is characterized by its warm atmosphere and its waters rich in salts and minerals.
2. Ma’in Baths: located in the south of Jordan in the Madaba Governorate, and there the patient finds rest, relaxation and treatment thanks to the therapeutic services provided by the tourist resort located there, which contains natural clinics that use natural mineral water known for its therapeutic properties.
3. Baths of Afra: It is located in the Tafileh Governorate in southern Jordan. It is characterized by its hot springs throughout the year, its mild climate, and its treatment facilities, which ensures a comfortable stay for the visitor.
4. The Jordanian Hamma: It is located in the Irbid Governorate in Bani Kinana, and there the visitor can see the beauty of the green nature and the beautiful weather. In the Jordanian Hamma, hot natural mineral water comes out and treats various diseases.
There are hundreds of natural springs and wells in Egypt. These springs contain a high percentage of sulfur, natural salts and minerals that treat various diseases. The most famous areas of medical tourism in Egypt are:
1. Helwan area: It is characterized by its dry weather and the presence of a number of water springs that are unparalleled in the world. It is one of the therapeutic tourist destinations that attract visitors from all parts of the world to treat rheumatic diseases and pain. The city includes the Helwan Center, which is equipped at the highest levels and has a diagnostic x-ray machine And a medical laboratory to conduct analyzes and examinations, a modern electrocardiogram device, a special department for internal and heart diseases, a water bath for treatment, and a steam bath, in addition to many advanced devices.
2. Bahariya Oasis: It is located near the Giza Governorate. It is intended for visitors from all European and Arab countries for the purpose of treatment. In it is the Oyoun Bir Halfa area, famous for its warm waters, scattered wells and natural springs.
3. Siwa: It is considered one of the most ideal areas for medical tourism, as it is characterized by calm, clear air and sky, and a moderate climate.
4. Jebel Dakrour: It has been known since ancient times for its therapeutic importance from diseases such as rheumatism, joint pain, weakness and weakness, and the patient is treated by burying him in the sand for 15-30 minutes a day for two weeks in the day.