Weather of Arabia - a cold air front expected to affect large parts of the kingdom, starting from the north and moving gradually towards the central, eastern and western regions.
Weather overview in Saudi Arabia today, Friday:
- A cold front is expected to affect large parts of the Kingdom, starting from the north, and gradually moving towards the central, eastern and western regions.
- Heavy thunderstorms in Tabuk, Medina, Hail, Al-Jouf and the northern borders.
- Showers of rain expected in Jeddah and Makkah.
- Dense dust waves affect many northern and central regions.
- Dust in the morning is expected to affect the city of Jeddah.
- The continuation of rain and dust until evening hours to directly affect the eastern regions and some areas scattered from the north.
The weather forecast in Saudi Arabia today:
Cold weather in the north of the Kingdom and warm in parts of Hail and Medina, while it is relatively hot in the Qassim, Riyadh and Eastern regions.
Chances of rain today, Friday, in Saudi Arabia:
- A cold air front crosses the kingdom from the early morning hours, and continues to affect large areas of the kingdom until the evening hours. This front passes through the areas of Al-Jouf, the northern borders, Tabuk, and Madinah, then parts of eastern Al-Qassim to Hafar Al-Batin.
- Rain showers in the city of Jeddah and its coast during the early morning hours.
- Heavy thunderstorms show during the hours of dawn and early morning on the highlands and the coasts of Tabuk and Medina so that the interior of Tabuk will be affected later, and alert to the formation of torrents.
- Heavy thunderstorm showers in Al Qurayyat, Northern Borders and Al Jawf regions during morning hours, which lasts during daylight hours.
- During the afternoons and afternoon hours, Rafha and Hail are affected by the crossing of the cold front, to heavy thunderstorms, and to warn of the formation of torrents.
- It is expected that the city of Jeddah and parts of Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah and Makkah Al-Mukarramah will be affected by showers, which may be thunderstorm sometimes during daylight hours.
Wind and dust chances today, Friday in Saudi Arabia:
- Jeddah and its coasts:
- Expected during the morning hours that the city of Jeddah affected coastal areas and its wave of dust coming from the Egyptian territory, so the atmosphere is expected to be significantly lower and dusty and clear visibility.
- The northern regions, Al-Jouf, Tabuk and Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah:
- Blowing winds southwesterly strong speed with heavy donations speed work on waves form dust in those areas during the morning hours and hours until noon and afternoon, so expected to zero visibility in some areas.
- Hail and its vicinity:
- During the afternoon the wind begins to blow Balastdad winds southwest strong with strong donations speed raises dust and dust and works to form waves of dust wall in those areas.
- The winds will be active south to strong velocity, with strong velocity giveaways also in the central regions, especially west of Al-Qassim and Riyadh, to stir dust and dust in the atmosphere.