Arab Weather - It is expected that the weather on Monday in Saudi Arabia, God willing, will be as follows:
Weather forecast on Monday
- The weather is relatively cold in the northern regions and the high mountainous elevations in the southwest of the country. While it tends to warm in the central and eastern regions, and tends to heat on the coasts of the Red Sea, Tihama, Jizan, Al-Baha, Asir and the Hejaz regions.
- There is a slight possibility of sporadic showers of rain in the far north of the Kingdom.
- The winds will be northwesterly moderate, active in parts of the north of the Kingdom and some coasts of the Red Sea.
Weather forecast Monday evening:
- The weather will be cold to relatively cold in general, and moderate on the coasts of the Red Sea and the west of the Kingdom.
- Very cold weather in parts of the north of the Kingdom, reaching parts of Hail and Qassim with the late night hours.
- An opportunity for frost formation in parts of Tabuk, Hail and some areas of Qassim with the late night and dawn hours.
- The winds will be light to moderate in speed in various regions.