Weather of Arabia - Popular proverbs are considered an integral part of the cultural and popular heritage of societies around the world. Each month in the calendar reflects a variety of events and traditions, and these events turn into proverbs that we repeat in our daily lives.
The proverb, or popular saying, represents historical wisdom stemming from experiences and expertise accumulated over generations. This cultural heritage reflects wisdom drawn from different situations, and although there are a few young people who use proverbs on a daily basis, their impact remains present in popular memory and even maintains its own appeal.
Popular proverbs related to the months of December and January
- Between two days and February at your neighbor's, do not spend the night
- Crazy people's wedding in Quanin
- Your wedding, Khanoun, is in January
- In Canon, be with your family, you crazy person
- Be in your home, and increase your firewood and oil
- In the deaf month, stay at home and tune in
- In January, be kind to the poor
- Like the darkness of canon
- Colder than water in Canon
- After Canon, winter comes
- Canon clouded with the fear of a madman
- Cannon came and rolled up the coal and cannon
- Walk on the clouds of January and do not walk on the clouds of February
- Olive stream from Canon stream
- Canon's sun is like the plague
- The reputation is for Canon... and the action is for February
- In the month of awakening, there are doubts
- In Canon, “Kun” and “Hannah” on the camel
- The barren canon makes the trees barren
- Canon is the best month of winter (i.e. the month with the heaviest rain)
- Canon replaced it and Nissan replaced it
- Do not be deceived by the awakening of January or the cloud of February
- Canon water cures every illness
When does the winter semester 2023/2024 start?
When does winter start? Why are there two dates for the start of winter?