Arab Weather - The balanced diet in the month of Ramadan has an important role to avoid many health problems that may be exposed to fasting people, and for the particularity of this month we offer you the ideal breakfast in Ramadan so that the fasting person can follow it and enjoy it in this holy month, after a long day of fasting it is necessary Eat foods in an orderly and orderly manner, with attention to the quality of the food, not the quantity. Many fasting people suffer from lethargy after breakfast, and the inability to complete the day, and perform the rituals of this holy month, especially Tarawih prayers and night prayers.
What is the ideal breakfast in Ramadan?
- The Ramadan breakfast meal should be varied, as it contains all the essential nutrients, which are carbohydrates , which include grains, bread and pasta, proteins that include meats, cheeses, dairy, legumes, vitamins, vegetables and fruits, and a moderate amount of vegetable fats , which are the elements Food that the body needs in the month of Ramadan and in the rest of the months of the year.
To get to know more about the ideal Ramadan Iftar meal, here are the nutrients that must be available in Ramadan foods and the ideal arrangement to eat these elements:
- Start by eating a few grains of dates or wet dates , as both are a source of fast energy supply to the body, and they have a strong effect in relieving headaches, fatigue and dizziness resulting from a decrease in sugar levels during the fasting period.
- Drink a moderate amount of water during the Iftar period , to compensate for the lack of fluids, but without excessive drinking, in order to allow space to eat other Ramadan dishes and drink.
- Drink natural fruit juice or eat yogurt before starting to eat breakfast , to supply the body with the necessary fluids and important elements, and avoid soft drinks.
- Eating soup during breakfast , as eating a plate of soup is very important, as it prepares the stomach to receive food, softens and warms the stomach, and compensates the body with part of the fluids lost during fasting.
- Eating the salad plate , as it contains a large amount of important, necessary and beneficial nutrients that the fasting person needs, so we caution not to neglect the salad plate, as it contains the necessary fibers that help the fasting person feel full, so he does not feel full and maintains his weight, and prevents constipation in Ramadan .
- Start eating the main dish and make it the last thing you eat, so that the body and stomach have been prepared to receive food, and make sure that the main meals for Ramadan are made up of a type of starch such as rice, pasta, bulgur or potatoes, and some type of white or red meat and fish in Ramadan trays In addition to cooked vegetables, which are fast food for breakfast in Ramadan.
- Avoid fried foods , and you should not excess salty foods, fats, sweets, and heavy foods.