Arab weather - for the summer, rituals, practices, and even food and drinks related to it, may make you lose control of your appetite and thus lose control of your weight and even cause obesity. Fat in your body, especially with the onset of summer
Following some wrong habits causes weight and fat accumulation in the body, especially the abdominal area.
Bad habits that cause weight gain:
- Excessive consumption of soft drinks to hydrate your body when feeling hot, leads to the accumulation of body fat, especially in the abdominal area.
- Drink a lot of juices that contain large amounts of sugar, they accumulate in the body and cause body fat.
- Excessive consumption of ice cream, as it contains calories that lead to weight gain.
- Feeling hungry may be due to a lack of drinking water, but many did not pay attention to this, which makes them eat a lot of food more than necessary, such as sweets and chocolate.
- Lack of movement to avoid the heat of the air reduces the body's burning of fat and extra calories.
- Being in front of TV screens for long hours makes you eat a lot of calorie-rich foods without even realizing it.