Arab weather - soup is a warm, smooth and easy-to-digest dish, which is ideal for starting the Iftar in the blessed month of Ramadan, so that the body compensates for the fluids it lost during the long day of fasting, and prepares the intestines to accommodate the entire breakfast meal, and soups are a rich source of healthy nutrients that the body needs, especially in blessed month of Ramadan.
Today's soup from the Ramadan soup list that we have prepared for you is: Spinach soup with meatballs .
The following are the characteristics of the soup and how it is prepared.
Features of spinach soup with meatballs
Spinach soup with meatballs is characterized by its rich benefits because it contains spinach, which is full of nutrients, and other vegetables and meat balls rich in protein. Transporting oxygen to all tissues of the body.
Spinach soup improves the strength of the mind because it contains beneficial antioxidants, and spinach soup reduces the chance of diseases in the body.
Spinach soup ingredients with meatballs
- (Half) a cup of frozen mixed vegetables or fresh (corn, peas, carrots, green beans)
- (1) Potato cubes.
- (1) Onion, chopped.
- (2) Crushed garlic clove.
- baby spinach packet
- teaspoon flour (flour)
- Marinated minced meat
- (5) cups of water
- chopped parsley
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Half a teaspoon of ginger
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
How to prepare
- We form the minced meat in the form of small balls, and stir it with a little olive oil over a medium heat, and when it turns golden, remove it from the fire and leave it to the side.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute the chopped onions with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt, until the onions soften.
- Add garlic and potatoes, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the meatballs and vegetables and stir a little until the vegetables wilt a little.
- Add the flour spoon and stir continuously for two minutes so that the flour does not stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Put turmeric, ginger, salt, black pepper and hot water.
- Leave the ingredients on a high heat until it boils, then reduce the heat with the cover of the pot, and leave it to boil for 30 minutes.
- After the vegetables are done, add the spinach and parsley, stir, and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat, then pour the soup into serving dishes.
In health and wellness