Arab Ritual - Most fasters feel laziness and lethargy in the holy month of Ramadan , as a result of the long hours of fasting that lead to fatigue, fatigue, and laziness from daily activities, leaving them to sleep and lack movement.
This feeling is compounded by fasting people after breakfast, due to eating the wrong eating patterns that contribute to increasing laziness and lethargy.
To get rid of the feeling of laziness and lethargy in the holy month of Ramadan , which is represented by feeling of general weakness in the muscles and fatigue of the least effort, and hunger quickly, you can follow a number of tips.
Fasting: the benefits of "surprise you" and bad habits "harmful to health"
Tips to get rid of laziness and lethargy in Ramadan:
- Avoid eating too many meals for breakfast and suhoor.
- Avoid eating beans or fries and sweets that contribute to inactivity and reduce activity.
- Ensure that you drink enough fluids over the period after breakfast.
- Avoid soothing drinks such as anise, peppermint, and others. Reduce stimulants, such as coffee.
- Accelerate breakfast and delay suhoor.
- Eat calmly and chew well.
- Careful exercise one hour after breakfast.
- Performing Taraweeh prayers.
- Not sleeping right after breakfast.
Fasting ... medical and health benefits that will surprise you